comDeportivo Alavés - Real Valladolid PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Real Valladolid, with 52% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (48% chances). We might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match.
Deportivo Alaves - Real Valladolid football online. Match broadcastFootball match preview: Deportivo Alaves - Real Valladolid 04. 01. 2023, Spain Copa del Rey The match between the team of Deportivo Alaves and the team of Real Valladolid will be held within the tournament in football: Spain Copa del Rey 2022/2023. Date of the match: 04. 2023 The match starts: 22:00 History of previous matches History of confrontations between the club of Deportivo Alaves and the team of Real Valladolid: The previous match between the teams ended in victory of Deportivo Alaves, while Real Valladolid was defeated. The opposition between Deportivo Alaves и Real Valladolid during the previous football game on 05.
Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Deportivo Alavés - Real Valladolid video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.
Alaves vs Real Valladolid Live Stream & Results 4/01/2023 20:00 FootballAlaves vs Real Valladolid live streamingOn 04 January 2023 there will be a duel of Alaves vs Real Valladolid. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled for 20:00. It is most reasonable to watch the confrontation of the presented squads live, and our portal is ready to provide you with such an opportunity. High-quality broadcast is available to you absolutely for free. You just need to go through a quick online registration, which will allow you to plunge into the world of fascinating confrontation.
02. 2021 ended with the following result: 1:0 in favor of owners. In order to win, the head trainer of the teams, have developed special strategies for the game, and after the previous game made tactical amendments to the attack and defense on the field. You can watch the live streaming of the match Deportivo Alaves - Real Valladolid on 04. 2023 for free in HD quality on official TV resources or paid sports channels, where futbol is broadcast online, in particular the tournament of Spain Copa del Rey. Text translation of the match Deportivo Alaves - Real Valladolid, the course of the match, today’s livescores, goal statistics, results and overall scores can be monitored on our website, in the soccer section, both via a PC and via mobile platforms for Apple and Android in 24/7 mode.
Real Valladolid's average team rating is 6. 92 per match. Ball possession is very good for Real Valladolid, with an average of 67. 00% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Real Valladolid live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastDeportivo Alavés vs Real Valladolid live TV broadcast can be seen on bet365, bet365. nj, Veikkaus TV, STS. pl, PZBuk, Wplay, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, BetClic.
Information on teams: The host team Name: Deportivo Alaves Year of foundation of Deportivo Alaves: 1921 The previous confrontation of Deportivo Alaves was played against Cádiz - 22. 05. 2022, within the championship of Primera 2021/2022 and ended in victory of Cádiz. Visiting team Name: Real Valladolid Year of foundation of Real Valladolid: 1928 The past match of Real Valladolid was played against Real Madrid - 30. 12.
In terms of discipline, the home team received 1 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 0. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Deportivo Alavés's average team rating is 0 per match. Deportivo Alavés seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 57. 00% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Deportivo Alavés live scores, fixtures and resultsReal Valladolid enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Arenas de Getxo) lost 3 (with Lille, Crystal Palace, Real Madrid) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Clermont. The team scored 10 goals while conceding 3 goals (10-3). In away games, Real Valladolid scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded 0. The team received 0 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 11.
Deportivo Alavés vs Real Valladolid live stream, score and H2HDeportivo Alavés - Real Valladolid Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Deportivo Alavés won 1 games (Merida) and lost 4 (with Granada, Tenerife, Levante, Málaga) while no games ended in draws. Deportivo Alavés managed to score 5 goals and conceded 6 goals (5-6). Deportivo Alavés scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season.
Alaves vs Valladolid live streaming - Apr 30 2000As well as being one of the top sites for betting and gaming, Bet365 also offers their customers free, high quality, live streaming of football games from all over the world. Please note: You cannot use Bet365 to watch Alaves vs Valladolid from the following countries - France, Netherlands, USA, Turkey Live Streaming is only available to customers with credit in their account. How to watch a game: 1) Visit Bet365. com and login to your account, or click here to register 2) Deposit funds into your account 3) Go to the Live Streaming section of Bet365. com 4) Select the game you want to watch * IMPORTANT NOTICE – betnow-score. com in partnership with bet365 offer over 40, 000 live streamed events per year.
Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Shon Weissman 16. 67%Mamadou Sylla 14. 29%Marc Urena 14. 29%Roberto Arroyo 14. 29%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match: 1:1Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis.
fr, Betclic. pl, Supersport. hr, DIRECTV Sports App (ARG), DIRECTV Sports Argentina (ARG), Star+ (BRA), DIRECTV Sports App (CHL), DIRECTV Sports Chile (CHL), DIRECTV Sports App (COL), DIRECTV Sports Colombia (COL), DIRECTV Sports App (ECU), DIRECTV Sports Ecuador (ECU), Bet365 (), DIRECTV Sports App (PER), DIRECTV Sports Peru (PER), ESPN+ (USA), DIRECTV Sports Uruguay (URY), DIRECTV Sports App (URY), DIRECTV Sports Venezuela (VEN), DIRECTV Sports App (VEN), Winlinebet, Tivibu Spor, Unibet FR, MEGOGO, M+ Liga de Campeones. You will be able to watch Deportivo Alavés vs Real Valladolid live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream.
Enjoy watching! It should also be mentioned that we have prepared a prediction Alaves vs Real Valladolid match on 04 January 2023. We tried to study in detail the entire wide range of statistical data, weigh the pros and cons, and then choose the option that seemed most attractive to us. We recommend that you read and vote whether he will come in or not. It should also be recalled that our portal is rich in various statistical indicators that are directly related to the duel. You will definitely be interested in Alaves vs Real Valladolid H2H matches, and especially for this, our website stores information even about the late history of relationships. We have no doubt that with our help you will get a complete picture of what is happening.